Monday, January 17, 2011

Fun facts you may not know!

Some interesting things about me...
  • Things I love
    • Organizing
    • Metra trains
    • Warm weather/the Sun
  • Things that are pet peeves
    • When you read something that list two things blank 1 and blank 2.  Then the following sentence refers to blank 1 as the former and Blank 2 as the latter.  Just restate what was already said because I have to go back to reference it anyways.
    • Static electricity in my hair!
    • People who smack when they chew or eat.
  • Things that I Hate 
    • Cats
    • Folding Laundry from the Dryer
    • Being cold
  • I thought this would a give a little insight into some of the things that I come across regularly in life, that can get me motivated or even hit a nerve.  


  • Want to add a fun fashion image.  A dress from J Crew, I love the asymmetrical material and the color is fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment