Sunday, January 30, 2011

Savannah College of Art & Design in Atlanta

I don't know if they accept transfers into the Masters of Interior Design Program at SCAD Atlanta, but I am looking into it.  Harrington just isn't satisfying my INTERIOR DESIGN wants and needs.  I understand that the research portion of the Thesis is fabulous practice and a great thing, however...that is definitely not my strength and I don't know if it will be that beneficial to me to in the long run.  


I think the SCAD program is more to my liking, including theory and methods but a little more Interior Design focused....Not sure yet but I am inquiring.  Because now would be the time to get going on transfer student paper work, take a trip down to the see the campus (and my brother) and scope out what may be a better solution for me in the long run.  


If I were to transfer there, I would then have a better chance of getting a job in Atlanta, after I get my degree, because I would most likely be able to get an internship of some kind while finishing my studies and then maybe, just maybe get a job offer?


  It sounds pretty ideal, expect for the part about moving and not really knowing anyone, But WHO CARES....I'm not thrilled about being back at home right now and not truly having a place of my own.  This really sounds great, no more BRUTAL winters, close to my grandparents & my brother...i dunno it is sounding nice to my ears...we shall see within the next few days if it is even possible. 


Hopeful & Interested :), but a little Nervous & Anxious too

No comments:

Post a Comment